Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In the Beginning

Welcome to my first blogspot. I am a member of the Magic City Writer's Group, a writing group of science fiction writers in the Birmingham, Alabama area. We have a blog, but I decided to try and write one based on my story, Moonlit. The story is being written even as I type, and I am currently working on chapter three.

For those of you interested in writing, I will also be posting a blog every so often here, expressing my views on the whole writing process. But for the most part, this will be a place to learn about the characters that make up the story, and about the disease that is the root of the whole story, lycanthropy aka Hensen's disease. No, it is not a real disease, but I am trying to base it in as much reality as I can stand.

So, sit back and enjoy your ride through my blogosphere. And watch out. That person reading over your shoulder may be one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Lafayette, I am here!

    I finally figured out how to track down your blog. I have linked it to my google page and shall shall now commence to reading it.

    ReplyDelete